Thursday, April 9, 2009

"I don't know how this all happened. It's not in the Bible."

The Florida woman who killed her son and herself at a gun range this Sunday believed she was the Antichrist, reports the Orlando Sentinel.

In recordings made prior to the shooting, she said: "I have to die and go to hell so there can be a thousand years peace on Earth." In a note she wrote: "I had to send my son to heaven and myself to Hell."

Later in the recording, she adds:
"I don't know how all this happened. It's not in the Bible. No forgiveness for me. That's not in the Bible. The Antichrist being a woman."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[I spied this moments ago on the worldwide web! Kathryn]

FOR PRETRIB RAPTURE REPEATERS

Congratulations! You are now fulfilling the Bible which says "Come now, and let us repeat together."
Be sure to repeat what Walvoord, Lindsey, LaHaye, Ice etc. repeat what their own teachers repeat what their own teachers repeat etc. etc. etc.!
Repeat that Christ's return is imminent because we're told to "watch" (Matt. 24, 25) for it. So is the "day of God" (II Pet. 3:12) - which you admit is at least 1000 years ahead - also imminent because we're told to be "looking for" it?
Also repeat the pretrib myths about the "Jewish wedding stages" and "Jewish feasts" (where's your "church/Israel dichotomy" now?) even though Christ and Paul knew nothing about a "pretrib stage" and neither did any official theological creed or organized church before 1830!
You should read "Pretrib Rapture Dishonesty" on the "Powered by Christ Ministries" site to find out why you shouldn't repeat everything your pretrib teachers repeat.
Do I have to repeat this?