- To change the culture of the marketplace by our testimony.
- To target active Christian businessmen in the 30-50 age group as members.
- To challenge them to bring guests from their business community.
- To target Tuesday thru Thursday for a 1-hour breakfast or luncheon.
- To conduct the meeting in a restaurant with a private room.
- To start every meeting sharing the vision and purpose of BMF.
- To present Christ-centered testimonies that comfortably fit the one-hour program.
Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Getting buisness done, the biblical way
The Business Men's Fellowship USA (they have chapters around the world) provides the corporate community a way to bond with the Bible and each other--or with business men anyway, although women are encouraged to pray for them. This must be a powerful combination, considering the goals of the group: